Monday, May 4, 2015

05/2015 New Release: Canal Pop feat. Josefina Aufranc – I Feel Love (Single)

Eternal Sunday announces a new Canal Pop release, I Feel Love (Single).
 
I Feel Love (Single) is the tenth release (counting EPs, albums and singles) by electropop act from Buenos Aires Canal Pop, and the first one featuring the wonderful Rosario-born singer Josefina Aufranc, who is also a model.

"I want Canal Pop to sound like a mix of Daft Punk and Abba", said Emiliano Canal, the man behind Canal Pop. "I want a modern sound, but I also love the early electro sound, the old Hi-NRG and Italo disco sound. These were fantastic styles of music, much more original that rock. That’s why we covered 'I Feel Love', Giorgio Moroder started a revolution and music was changed forever. But no one took this electronic music seriously when it started".




Canal Pop feat. Josefina Aufranc – I Feel Love (Single) on iTunes





Preview Canal Pop feat. Josefina Aufranc – I Feel Love





Promo video ES 2282 Canal Pop feat. Josefina Aufranc – I Feel Love



---

No comments: